Saturday, May 17, 2008

time flies when you're inundated with stuff to do

So, I thought my last blog post was probably about two or three weeks ago. Turns out it was over six. Oops. Guess I haven't been doing any blog-worthy or profound thinking in the past several weeks. I have, however, been writing songs. Hmmm.

But, now that my life is once again my own, I should be back on (the writing) board again soon. That's right, I survived nursing school and I'm a college graduate. I even changed my status on facebook to alum, so it's definitely official.

Now what?

All that to say, I really have nothing to say, but I'm still here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats

davidloti=davidloti

Ken Haynes said...

Congrats....!!

Looking forward to your more frequent posts...

Hope graduation weekend went great..